The United Nations Archives and Records Management Section works with internal and external patrons to facilitate greater access, discovery, and preservation of the archives of the United Nations. Here are some examples of past and ongoing efforts:
- In partnership with the National Archives of Korea, the Archives and Records Management Section digitized four photographic albums which include approximately 2000 photographs of the United Nations Korean Reconstruction Agency (UNKRA)
- In partnership with the Department of Global Communications (DGC) and the YIVO Institute for Jewish Research the Archives and Records Management Section is supporting an exhibition on Displaced Persons camps in the aftermath of World War II.
- In collaboration with the Office of Information and Communications Technology (OICT) the Archives and Records Management Section on a permanent exhibition on seven decades of communication in the United Nations.
- The Archives and Records Management Section contributed materials for display on the 70th anniversary of the United Nations.
- A decade-long partnership with the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum led to the digitization of 750,000 pages of United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation (UNRRA) records.
If you would like to partner or collaborate with the United Nations Archives and Records Management Section, please contact us at email@example.com.