Field Information Management
Policy and Guidelines
- Annex 1: Field Entities Closure Records Checklist
- Annex 2: Field Entities Closure- Informartion and Records Management Workflow
- Annex 3: Template for Records and Archives Closure Plan
- Annex 4: Template for High Level Paper Inventory
- Annex 5: Information Asset Register Template
- Annex 6: Guidelines for Transfer of Records to ARMS
- Annex 7: Instructions for shipping Paper Records to UNHQ
- Annex 8: Instructions for Shipping Records to OHCHR
The United Nations Archives Records and Management Sections developed an e-learning tool for anyone who wants to learn about the basic framework and principles for records and information management. It covers both paper or digital information assets. Basic training on records and information is available on our website and through Inspira where a certificate of completion can be issued.
We also provides records and information training sessions on demand through Microsoft Teams or Webex, particularly during mission start-up or transition.